You can cook Coffee Affogato using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Affogato
- You need of Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- It’s 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- You need 45 g of Cold Water.
- Prepare of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need of Caramel Ice Cream.
- It’s of Roasted Almonds.
- You need of Espresso (or Strong Coffee).
- Prepare of Chocolate Syrup (or Caramel Sauce).
Coffee Affogato instructions
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Place a scoop each of the vanilla ice cream and the caramel ice cream in the dish..
- Add the cubed coffee jelly..
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the ice cream..
- Decorate as you like..
- Brew the espresso (or strong coffee)..
- Pour the espresso over the ice cream..